Breakers Country Club Golf Course
Breakers Country Club boasts a picturesque nine hole course with a par of 33.
Perfect for competition or social golf, the course boasts challenging fairways and many water hazards.
With a picturesque tree lined course, we know you will have a great day on the course.
About The Course:
- The course has six par fours and three par threes.
- Competition players play eighteen holes of two different markers.
- The course is extremely challenging.
- The fairways are very narrow and tree lined with six out of the nine holes having water hazards on them which results in most players opting to leave their drivers in their bag.
- The greens are raised with a number of subtle breaks, meaning local knowledge is invaluable.
- Practice nets are available for warming up and a practice putting green second to none!
Social players can play all day Monday, Wednesday and Friday, after 3.30pm on Tuesday and Saturday and after 11.30am on Sundays. Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
The dress standard is tailored shorts with ankle socks just above the ankle. No football attire, board shorts or sleeveless shirts permitted.
First Aid Procedures
- First contact should be directed to the Supervisor on duty (First Aid Officer).
- Supervisor should obtain details of:
- Location of patient (see attached map)
- Type of injury
- What action has been taken
- Supervisor should then (as quickly as possible):-
- Appoint a staff member to monitor the club and patrons in the club.
- Obtain appropriate equipment eg:-
- First Aid Box
- Golf Cart if needed
- Mobile phone to make a call if required
- Proceed to the patient’s location as quickly as possible.
- On arrival the Supervisor will then determine what action is to be taken.
Golf Course Policies
- This is a golf course – any person entering the golf course must be aware that in doing so, he/she may be exposed to the risk of injury arising from the ordinary conduct of the game of golf.
- For your own safety, we recommend that you cease play in severe stormy weather or when lightning strikes are visible.
- Our pro shop will sound a horn when they feel it is unsafe for play. At this point, all play must cease play.
- Strictly no BYO alcohol on the golf course.
- We ask that you take care, follow the rules of golf and more importantly, enjoy your game.
Golf NSW Sun Protection Policy
Breakers Country Club Wamberal supports Golf NSW’s Sun Protection Policy, click on the link below to view the detailed information regarding this policy: GOLF NSW Sun Protection Policy
Social Golf Fees
|9 Holes:||$19.00 Members + $2 Capital Works Levy $22.00 Non Members + $2 Capital Works Levy|
|18 Holes:||$23.00 Members + $2 Capital Works Levy $25.00 Non Members + $2 Capital Works Levy|
|Club & Buggy hire:||$15.00|
|Pull Buggy hire:||$3.00 for 9 holes, $5.00 for 18 holes|
Monday – Social
Tuesday – Men’s Comp
Wednesday – Social
Thursday – Ladies Comp
Friday – Social
Saturday – Mixed Comp
Sunday – Men’s Comp
Bookings: For more information, or for bookings, phone Nicky or Chas at The Golf Shop on (02) 4384 5691.
Corporate Golf Days:
If you are interested in booking a corporate golf day or organizing a golf day as a fundraiser, please contact our Events Manager on (02) 4384 2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Pro Shop
Nicole and Chas Henderson our Golf Professionals along with their staff are here to assist you with bookings, lessons, and golfing tips. Nicole and Chas have revamped the shop and it is fully stocked with the latest golfing equipment and accessories for sale and golf clubs and buggies are available for hire. Pro Shop Phone: (02) 43 845691.
Annual Golf Fixtures
To view the latest golf results, please log onto our members portal.
Pro Shop Update
Members can now use their Membership Card at the Pro Shop.